apisto@aquaria.net wrote:

> You may want to make an introductory mailing, introducing yourself.
>
> You can do that by simply replying to this message.
>
> Regards,
> postmaster@aquaria.net

Hello,

My name is Ruvan Nanayakkara

I currently keep mostly Tanganyikan cichlids, but have always been
interersted in apistos and west african dwarfs. Have kept several Apisto
species and two Nanochromis species. Was successful in breeding and
raising A. borellii.

The A. borellii breeding experience was an intersting one. I had two
pairs in a 20H. The dominant male first spawned with the dominant female
and a few days later spawned with the second female. When the fry from
the second female were about 2 days old(free swimming) the dominant
female "aquired" about half of the second females fry and raised them.
Anyone know wether this is common in Appistogramma