Hello.
    I'm a new subscriber to the mailing list and this is my introduction.  My
interest in apisto's has been developing for a couple of years or so.  Dwarf
South and Mesoamerican Cichlids are my favorite (Okay, second favorite.
 North American Natives are my favorite) group of fishes.  Also, is
discussion of other similar dwarf cichlids alowed in the mailing list - such
as Microgeophagus (Pappilochromis) species, that once were Apisto's.  The
entire genus is in the process, like the genus Cichlasoma, of being broken up
into some more natural groups.
<><
J. L. Wiegert
NANF@actwin.com List Manager