confused

WOW couldn't deliver this message because this address is not valid:

	Pete Johnson   (PETEJ@TLG.NET)

Problem sending Mail message:
	Some specified addresses were invalid
Hi Pete!

Could you please explain why the messages I am receiving from the apisto list are coming through with your e-mail address as the reply to? I didn't receive the posts you responded to (from Erik and Wright), but did receive your answer. I know that you are not the list owner, I just thought I'd start with you because the posts look like they are originating from you, not the list.

<confused> <G> ....it's not the first time!!

Oh by the way, do you have a 'spare' pair of A. agassizis you would be willing to ship? If so, let me know the price for fish and shipping. I would love to have a pair, and can't find any around here.

TIA,
Tracie

Also, if I try to reply to these messages, it gets bounced. (I tried to send this through private e-mail), sorry to all for posting to the list.