Re: A. panderini

>The best current standard English-language reference is Linke & Staeck's
>American Cichlids 1 (Tetra Press). A new arrival with many more new
>species is the Aqualog series, printed in Germany.

Regarding Aqualog, I did a website for the guy who has the Canadian exclusive
distributorship - www.aquaria.net/aqualog.

I'd appreciate any feedback you folks could give.

Yes, I know there arnt enough pictures. Aqualog GmBH is a bit skittish
about putting their images up on the web. I'm trynig to convince them
just a couple isn't going to ruin their business.