nijsseni pediatrics

I've raised fry from A. "rotpunkt", steindachneri, and macmasteri, and
also a little spawn of nijsseni, and by far the nijsseni were the
fastest growing. The nijsseni were in the largest, most heavily
planted tank as well, so maybe they had better luck foraging.

So far, I have always left the fry with the parents, but I have
lost several borelli spawns because of this. I guess I like watching
the parent(s) take care  of the little ones.

Lisa