Hello everyone,

I was asked to introduce myself.

On the basement I have my fishroom with about 25 tanks with nearly 3000 l and
one show tank in an
other room. South american annuals, a few tetras and some Corydoras which my
wife and myself have
caugth 1994 in Brazil, also one Rivulus, spread as Rivulus aff. haraldsiolii
BO_5/94. One apisto in the
pet shop as spec., I believe a more colored form of Apistogramma steindachneri
but with some
differences.

For some years I have been the president of the German Killifish Association
(Deutsche Killifisch
Gemeinschaft - DKG).

Some years later I have been president of the workgroup of the german unit of
aquarists for Cyprinidae,
characoides, loaches and Siluriformes (AK BSSW) and have edited the magazine
BSSW-Report.

I be an aquarist since more than 40 years and I keep and breed apistos nearly
this time. And I keep and
breed also killies, other cichlids, tetras and so on. My youngest favorits are
south american annuals.

Dieter Ott