Re: A. agassizii availability

Hi All,

Regarding shipping of dwarf cichlids, has anyone ever shipped cichlids
using the same method as for killifish.  I have received killis from the
East Caost all the way to Hawaii on a couple of occassions with no
casualties.  The fish were shipped priotiry mail at a cost of less than
$5.

I will be looking to purchase some dwarfs early next year but I am a
little put off with shipping costs of $40.

Any comments?

Regards Ken.L