Re: A. agassizii availability

> Sounds like you have some nice fish.  When I was at home in Scotland I
> kept and successfully bred A.nijsseni, probably my favorite fish.  I have

Thanks.  I also think that njisseni is my favorite apisto.  I've got a nice
group of wild caughts I'm trying to work with right now.  The full list of
my dwarfs is:

P. t. "wauri"
P. t. "biafra"
A. njisseni
A. macmasteri
D. filementosus
N. occelatus

> When you refer to mail order what source did you use?  I have just become
> a menber of the ACA, is this a good method of obtaining quality fish?

I've bought fish from Mbuna Coast Aquatics <A HREF="http://www.eden.com/~mbuna">http://www.eden.com/~mbuna</A>.  I think
that mail order is often times far superior to stores in terms of price &amp;
availability.  I have Amazonia, <A HREF="http://www.amazonia.com/">http://www.amazonia.com</A>, here in Austin, TX and
while I can find a good selection, the highest quality I get with the least
disease is through a service that ships the fish straight to me.

				Cheers,
				Matthew