Re: D. filamentosus

Firstly the obligatory mention of Apistogrammas.  Now with that out of
the way I've a question for the person, apologies lost the post, who
mentioned breeding D. filamentosus recently.  I have 6 juveniles ranging
from a bit over 1/2 an inch to about an inch, maybe less.  At what size
do the males develop their elongated dorsal and caudal fins?  They all
have a very pronounced checkered pattern at the moment.

TIA

Simon Mann                                     E-mail: mann@alf.chem.su.oz.au
School of Chemistry                              Work: (02) 9351-5747
The University of Sydney                          Fax: (02) 9351-3329
N.S.W., 2006, Australia.