apisto@aquaria.net wrote:

> You may want to make an introductory mailing, introducing yourself.
>
> You can do that by simply replying to this message.
>
> Regards,
> postmaster@aquaria.net

-- Hello everyone:

                I am extremely pleased to have found this list Dwarf
Cichlids are my passion. I'm in the process of converting a 55gal.
african cichlid tank to a planted tank with dwarf cichlids as the
princaple inhabitants.I'm hoping you can guide me in my task.

                                 Looking forward to particepating.

                                           Joe Martin
?_