Re: On-line Apisto Species list; List archiving

Talfie writes:

... !!!! Far Too Many Quoted Lines Deleted !!!!! ...

> Both sound like great ideas!!!!

Yes, thanks. But do you know where there are online lists?
Are you prepared to volunteer some time to type one up?

Someone has to do it and if it is _has_ to be me, then I don't want
to duplicate other people's work. We all have time constraints, full
time jobs etc etc. I have just devoted several weekends to getting
majordomo running you know. I could search the Web (takes time)
but I thought some of our esteemed list members might know, or might
even have a list on their PC that they prepared for an article they
published, and be prepared to donate their hard work to the web.

And please everybody, Quote sensibly. i don't care about bandwith,
but if the first page of a email doesn't have any new info, I don't want
to scroll for the rest.

Frank