apisto study group

Hi,
	A question of curiosity, as i was just asked and couldn't answer. I'm not in the
ACA, but I was. At that point, there was an 'ad' for an Apisto study group. A friend of
mine sent his cheque to join. It was cashed but that was that. No one answered his
letters about his having received nothing as a result of his membership. He, and I,
didn't suspect ill will, just organizational collapse. Is there now a functioning
Apistogramma Study Group in the ACA?
	Gary (Montreal)

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------