breeding experience with Apistogramma species

To all,

      I have been keeping apistos and west africans for about 2 years
now. I have also had some sucess breeding them as well.
       Specifically, Apistogramma agassizii,nijsseni and Pelvicachromis
pulcher and taeniatus "Nigerian-red". But currently I'm working with A.
bitaeniata,  A. regani, and
A. sp. "Schwrarzaum" that do not seem to want to spawn.
        All of the fish are wild caught except for the sp. "Schrwarzaum".
I recently have been using adult brine to perk up their interest but
nothing yet.
        The PH in the 3 tanks is at 7.0. Hardness is about 14ppm. Temp is
at 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
         Any experiences with the above species or the like would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
       Phillip J. Ryti (Michigan,U.S.A.)
       rytireefs@juno.com