Gary's "neo-pandurini"

Hey everyone,

Gary wrote:

>        A couple of months ago I drove you all crazy with my
>'neo-pandurini' debate,
>when I wanted to see if anyone else had lucked into what appears to be a
>bridge
>species/form between pandurini and njisseni.

Gary, could these be A. paymononis or paymononis sp. affinis?? (I'm
murdering the spelling here, folks). I've been told (David Soares) they are
in the nijsseni complex, but I can't recall what they are supposed to look
like -
does anyone else know what I'm talking about who can describe these
fish?  I'll try to get a description from David and see if maybe Gary has
picked up some of these.

Lisa

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------