Long Tanks& Apisto Aggression

Thanks guys(gender free term?) for the great stuff on cories & apistos!.
I just glued up that long tank I mentioned planning a while back.
My local glaziers had some second hand "shop-plate" to build it with.
This stuff (made for retail frontages apparently) comes in extra large
lengths, is extra thick and 'toughened'. Being recycled it was also
cheap.
Now I have 8.5x1.5x1.5ft of further work ;).

The consensus on apisto aggression seems to be that the A.cacatuoides
/njisseni group are the most aggro little buggers. I'm mollified now
over the lack of njisseni locally. Are borellis amongst the most
suitable (re aggro) for a multi-male community?.

Hoping my order of borelli's was damn lucky,
Toado.

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------