A. tocoroi

A few weeks ago a friend of mine bought some fishes in Germany that were
sold as Apistogramma tocoroi. Neither he, nor I have heard of this Apisto
before. Is there anyone that know anything about this fish? Is it
scientifically described? Probably not since Kullander hasn't got it on his
list of South American Cichlids. Is it a synonym for another fish? Where
does it come from? Water requirements. Has anyone breeding experiences of
this fish .....

My friend haven't got access to internet so I put the question forward for
him. Of course I am very interested to know all about it as well.

Have a nice day

Kaj Rolf
Kaj Rolf
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU
Department of Agricultural Engineering
P.O Box 66
S-230 53 Alnarp
Sweden