No Subject

Anyway, Priority Mail seems to take about two days, although I have had
recipients claim one day.  The cost is usually under $10, but it can be
a hassel packaging up an order and waiting in line to mail the box.
Furthermore, if I'm selling rather than trading, I lose a fish box or
must expect the recipient to ship back an empty box.

I thought this email list was being used for advertising fish, so I'm
kind of surprised that the topic is being discussed as if it's a new
idea.

I list my available species at:
http://www.spacestar.net/users/carey/fishlist.html

I put it together rather quickly, but it's functional.  Let me qualify
my list by saying that the brietbinden aren't growning nearly as fast as
the others.  I'm not sure why not.

If any of you had responded to my list in the last couple of weeks,
please respond again.  My hard drive crashed and I lost all of my email.

- -- Randy Carey