Available fry?

Hello all!

I am in Cincinnati, Ohio and was wondering if anyone on the list is in
this general area and has fry available. (I can't find *any* apistos in
this area, so I'm easy as far as particular species.) I would rather not
pay a fortune in air freight, so I would prefer someone close.

Thanks,
Tracie

PS-this portion of the message is off-topic, please reply privately to
avoid upsetting anyone. I recently purchased 4 Psuedocrenilabrus
multicolor. Does anyone has first hand knowledge of this species? (I
have read Baensch's description in the Atlas and the Petsforum
article...I was looking for first hand accounts.) TIA!!

- --
*   The newest Freshwater Aquarium Reference on the Net!   *
*            http://freshaquarium.miningco.com             *