Re: Why are we all whispering? -Reply

>>A. borelli spawned......I pulled  the eggs, saved only 25+.
She spawned again and I have 125+ little swimming A. borelli

NO cash............I get silly when we have to talk $'s...absolute
last resort..............but, what do you have in terms of
killies.<<

A few weeks ago we exchanged messages regarding a
possible trade.  Unfortunately, I have no killies and only a few
orphan African cichlids to offer.

However, I am going to the AKA convention this weekend.  If
you're not going, perhaps I can be sort of an go between for
you.  If there's something in particular that you're interested
in, I can see if it's available.  Then maybe we could trade for
some of the beautiful apistos you have. (provided you aren't
looking for the legendary $100 SJO<g>).

Let me know what you think of this idea or if you have another
of you're own.  Also, if you are looking for something, give me
some pointers (price, size, etc.) as this is my 1st convention.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org