Re: Cacatuoides

Michael,

Hi congrats on the fry.  I always fed our fry baby brine 3 times a day.
Left mom in for a few months until the fry was bigger but what I usually
do depends on the parents.  I have some apisto moms that can raise the
whole brood and others that eat them right away.  So I have learned each
fish and what I can do (often at the cost of a batch of fry).  With some
moms I remove them within the first month others I don't at all, the
whole spectrum.  With my cac.  removing the male was the best thing
(pretty obvious to most people 	 guess)  You're feeding them well, I
wouldn't guess that you would have any problems.

One thing I do is look and see if the fry start disappearing.  And is
they do I will pull the mom.

Good lck, and let me know how it works.  Always like learning new stuff.

Kathy