New Member to the List

Hi Everyone

My names Stuart I'm from the County of Humberside (Yorkshire) in England
and I'm an Apisto Nut. I currently possess the following species.

Apisto. Agassizi, Agassizi Double red, Borelli, Cacatuiodes double red,
Caetei, Macmasteri (Wild form), Norberti, Sp. Opal and Trifaciata.

Plus M. Ramerizi and Altispinosa also D. Filamentosa.

Pus Angels, Curviceps, Cory's, Cardinals, Pencils and the wifes Guppies.

I currently have 29 tanks ranging from 10gal-80gal with plans to increase
to 48 tanks in the very near future. I currently have 4 batches of fry 20+
Caetei, 10+ Agassizi D/R, 20+ Sp. Opal (6 wks) 70+ Sp. Opal (just become
free swimming).

I intend, hopefully to increase my stock by a further 5-6 Apisto species
this weekend when I attend a cichlid auction in a nearby city.

In total I have 30yrs fish keeping experience, not including the odd break
due to work pressures, having bred my first fish at the age of 10, a red
belly Stickleback.

I look forward to discussing these beautiful little fish with like minded,
sensible, people.

Stuart