RE: Re: Mysterious post-spawning disease

<snip>I noticed the problem in pandurinis that were wild-caught.

Was the problem you noticed dropsy, or was it the
death-without-physical-aberation problem I discussed yesterday.
 Tubifex/blackworms are routinely discussed as bad for many fish - I do not
feed them to anything but corydoras and occasionally, killifish (without
incident).

<snip> I am growing a small quantity of pandurini babies and am waiting to
see if this mysterious disease will catch up with them.

How big are the babies right now?  Let us know if you have problems later -
I saw my problem when they reached 3/4 - 1" and were just beginning to
clearly sex out.

Tom