Additional ACA 97 info

Here's some more info on the ACA convention that I read on
the CompuServe Pets Forum.

Pam,

Since my CIS software choked, and I can't post messages at
the moment, could you please let it be known in the ACA
section that the
Hotel is  completely booked for Friday and Saturday nights.
The
overflow hotel (the Wyndham Gardens) still has rooms
though.  They should
be able to  get those registrations through the same phone
number.

Also, the banquet is limited to 400 seats, and more than half
of those
are sold.  If people are interested in attending, they should
get their
registrations in pronto, or they might miss out.  The way
things are going, there won't be any banquet tickets left if
they register on sit
Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org