dithers (was pingu guppies)

Hi all,
	I like my 'dithers', hence the following useful characteristic: hard
for the apistos to catch.
	I've spawned and raised apistos with tetras (H amandae. H. sp 'signal
tetra', H nana (silvertips), hatchets, corys and KILLIES. Most
aphyosemion are lousy predators, but they do have a tendency to get
offed by the apistos. Pterolebias are great hunters - don't try them (I
did when cacatuoides spawned in a grow out tank - it was ugly). Right
now, I have juvenile lampeyes (A macropthalmus) and they do very well.
I've had A bivittatum Funge hatch and grow out in a weedy tank with
cacatuoides adults and fry.  mcullochi rainbows have done the same.
- -Gary