dithers (was pingu guppies) -Reply

>>Most aphyosemion are lousy predators, but they do have
a tendency to get offed by the apistos.<<

FWIW I had a lone A. gardneri P-82 that I stuck in a tank
with a  juvenile Julidochromis transcriptus *Gombi* and
Telmatochromis bifrenatus.  The were about an inch in length
at the time.  Well the P-82 immediately started after the
*poor little* Africans so I had to net him out and stick him in
a jar ;-(

I'd love to find a good killie as an Apisto dither.  What about
Cynolebias nigripinnis or some other S. American killie to
keep the species from the same continent?

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA