Selling apistos

In the next week i plan on bring in some apisto cacatuoides
to my shop. I'm curious how I should bring them in. I have
about 4 males and 8 females I am willing to part with, the rest i want to
keep. Anyways, should I bring them all at once, or maybe just 2 males and
4 females, and sell em as trios?? The males areabout 85 days old, 1inch in
size and showing loads of the red coloring the father had. Anywas, I need
to unload these guys before I move, r I might lose them.
thanks

|   mcgrath@mad.scientist.com  |
|  www.citilink.com/~mcgrath   |