Re: FishNet Explore 97 - followup -Reply

>>But the real photos from my understanding are from Heiko
who supposedly took almost 200 rolls of film. There are
supposed to me more coming from him in the next few
weeks.<<

Rhonda,

Thanks for the followup.

I suspect that majority of the photos will end up in
CompuServes libraries only.  But I would urge you to see if
your web site can get some decent shots of the new fish,
i.e., the rivulus, apisto, tetra and corys.  There are many folks
on the lists that are anxious to get a peek.

FWIW the whole concept worked well.  I know that John
experience some technical difficulties with the satelite phone
that restricted his upload capabilities.  However, lack of
photos for the new fish was one area of disapointment for me.
 Imagine how cool it would have been to transmit images of
the new fish around the world just hours after it's capture.

Well, maybe for the next trip.