Re: PS

On 08/24/97 at 03:35 p, IDMiamiBob@aol.com said:

>I don't have to chase references to know whether or not Algae
>eaters also eat other fish.  I've seen them do it in my tanks, and
>believe others when I they tell me the same thing.

I'll bet you've seen most every fish in a community tank pecking at
a weak (dying) fish too.  Proves beyond the shadow of a doubt (and
certainly beyond reading a fish ethology article) that they are all
born killers.  What do you use to protect your keyboard from the
drool?

- --

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg@wcf.com