Re: apistos wasting away

Hi all,

>Howdy,
>
>        I had a similar experience until I upped the number of SAEs to
>4.  They then grouped together and my 5 D. filamentosus were fine the
>checkerboards are just to similar in body shape not to appear to be a
>limping SAE.
>
>                                Cheers,
>                                Matthew

That's pretty neat. The SAE's I had did torment my cacatuoides and some discus
fry as well, but they DID focus on the filamentosus, so you may be right about
them resembling pathetic SAEs. I had a pair of spawning nijsseni that wanted to
kill my little trio of panda cories, but wouldn't touch my C. hestatus (or
maybe they were hebrosis?). I often wondered if it was the big blotch on
their side
(made 'em look like female nijsseni?).

Lisa