Re: Note to John

At 01:04 AM 26/08/1997 -0400, IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:
>Where do I find this EXCELLENT aquatic plants list?
>Bob

You can find the aquatic plants mailing list's archives at:

	http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.cgi

and then subscribe or not at your discretion. Please peruse
the archive before posting questions which may have been
posed and answered a million times before. (The alternative
can lead to similar nastiness to that we have witnessed here
lately, complete with associated wasted bandwidth and non-
participant boredom/frustration:-)

It's a searchable archive...

Lots of info on posphates, and just about everything else to
do with plants, algae, lighting, and, of course, snails...

Cheers,

Shawn