Re: Apistogramma regani

Pete Johnson wrote regarding Apistogramma regani,

Uwe Romer is visiting here from Germany next week and has told David
Soares he will bring A. regani with him. David and Uwe will be
traveling
until the week of Sept. 9, but after that you can contact David at
(541)
549-9350 if you still need these fish.

Thanks for the tip Pete.
Just talked to Dave and I think I got a lock on a pair.
Uwe found 40 to 60 regani at Glaser's. Bought the tank full.
Then, Identified to be true A. regani by Sven Kullander himself.
Very hard to get this fish from what Dave told me.
Appreciate the info, I owe you one.
Maybe around the 16th of September, I'll get them.
Thanks,
Phillip Ryti
rytireefs@juno.com