Re: R: Apistogramma Study Group

>Hi there, this is my first mail to the apisto@majord....... I hope I can
>help you out of this
>I'm waiting for my registration too. I sent my order on July 16, but I'm
>still waiting.
>I mailed the ASG more than two times and they told me that they have a lot
>of work with the registrations arriving in this period. So they just told
>me to be patient and that my registration will delay a bit but will arrive.
>
>They were very kind to me and they were very sorry for this.
>
>Don't mind if my english is just not perfect. I'm italian! :-)

Hi Simon:

Here is the reply I sent to George concerning the Apistogramma Study Group.
I hope this helps you as well.

Hello George.

My name is Kaycy Ruffer and yes the Apistogramma Study Group is still
around. Darren Hanson and I are the publishers for the Apisto-Gram. I looked
your name up (George Len) on our mailing list and didn't see your name. If
this name I checked is not correct please let me or Darren know.  The other
thing you may want to do is contact our Membership person and ask him to
check to see if he has received your money order. Here is his address:

Daryl Szyska
5724 N. Mobile
Chicago, IL 60646

You may also get in touch with our Editor(President) by e-mailing him at
(warewolf@mc.net). His name is Jeff Magnus. The e-mail belongs to a friend
of his who lives close by. Jeff will get any messages he receives at this
e-mail address.

Presently we are still publishing issues for 1996. Apparently before I took
over in the middle of 1996 they (the Apistogramma Study Group) was 2 years
behind due to not having a publisher. Darren and I are working very hard
with Jeff to get the Apisto-Gram caught up.

If anyone else out there has a question regarding the Apistogramma Study
Group, please feel free to notify Darren & myself, or anyone else I listed
above. If you're interested in joining send all monies to either

Daryl Szyska
5724 N. Mobile
Chicago, IL 60646

0r

Jeff Magnus
(414)723-1166
Fax (414)723-7325
4979 Hickory Ct.
Elkhorn, WI 53121

I looked up Szucs because I remember typing it in the newsletter because
this issue will contain all the USA and foreign memberships. I didn't look
under the foreign the first time. Let me know if your address is correct as
listed here. It does show that you became a member as of July 1, 1997.

George Szucs
4461 Fred Mi
Pierre Fonds, Quebec
Canada H9A 2P6
07/01/1998

We are almost complete with Issue #52. This is - Apisto-Gram Vol 13 No. 3
Issue #52 September 1996. The Apisto-Gram is a quarterly newsletter. (Once
every three months). Like I said, we are trying to get caugt up.

George - I have talked to Jeff and he wanted me to send him a couple copies
of the last newsletter for new members. Are you one of these? If not, you
will be getting this next issue within the next few weeks. We are hoping to
send it out this coming week (9/15/97). I don't know how long it takes to
get to Canada. We can e-mail you when we do. I would send it to you e-mail,
but you wouldn't get all the color and effects!

Thank you for your questioning if we are still out there.

Darren & I can be reached at djhanson@calweb.com. or our po is
PO Box 60995
Sacramento, CA 95860

Simon - Let me look up your name and address on the mailing list. Just a
moment. I don't find you listed in either the USA or the Foreign list.
Please let us know of your correct name spelling and address.

When anyone sends an application to Daryl Szyska or Jeff Magnus, they send
us the new memberships because we do the mailing and the printing of the
newsletter. But, all monies do have to go to them first. Anyone can contact
me or Darren in regards to their correct names and addresses and to see if
they are on the mailing list.

Kaycy Ruffer &/or Darren Hanson
djhanson@calweb.com

Hopefully this goes out to this site so everyone may be able to get the
update on the Apistogramma Study Group.

Kaycy