Fwd: Re: Fwd: Flakes and apistos

>At 07:02 AM 9/10/97 +0000, Mike Jacobs wrote:
>>OK.....I'll bite where do you get "Earthworm" flakes?  Have I been
>>hiding in a cave somewhere?
>>
>Kaycy said:
>Darren & I buy our bulk dry foods from a wholesaler and I haven't found
>anyone locally (Sacramento, CA) who carries it. If interested in
purchasing
>some let us know and we will get some information to you about how to
get some.

>Kaycy

Kaycy is one of a three people I have gotten earthworm flakes from and
she is also the person who I described as a successful breeder of
apistos. I'm glad Kaycy answered where to get this from, I have just
been asking people at my local Cichlid club in San Jose, CA. and there
have been numerous people who seem to have access to it.