Fwd: Suggestion Re: Spam

>weeks ago, we were able to ID some A. gibbiceps sitting as contaminents
in
>our local store... eyes went directly to the diagonal pattern on the
>abdominal stripes.   Now we just hope they aren't all males.  Is it
true
>that nobody in the U.S. has spawned them?
>
>    - Erik

I got some gibbiceps twice in the past year or two.  I know of several
other people who also got the fish.  I think most of the one's that I
know about are dead, including mine.  I did have a female color up and
look like she was guarding something jealously, but I never saw a single
fry.  This fish seems to be extremely difficult to keep alive just based
on my experience.