Re: 'emerald' & 'red lob xingu'

> >Thanks for the info.  I'll get in touch with my friend to
> >try and find out more about her source.  I should point out
> >that we are not in the USA but in Scotland, UK.  My friend
> >is an excellent fishkeeper who gets a lot of her unusual
> >stuff from a wholesaler.  I guess the wholesaler could get
> >some of it's stock directly from SA.

Hi, Ken.
That's right. Our farm has a good connection with an excellent
wholesaler in Scotland, which is quite often importing our fishes.
Next week this wholesaler will receive from us two forms of another
exciting species, A. sp. Rio Mamore (in two forms: red and blue). Anyone
interested in more information about can look at DATZ 9/96: 548-549, or
on the 1997 edition (German) of Tetra's DC's book (Linke & Staeck).

Cheers, Marco