Fwd: me again (moina info request)

>BBS it's a good food but maybe giving two different types of food will
>fishes to grow better and faster.
>
>Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)

In the current issue of Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine, in Wattley's
column on discus, Wattley mentions that growing discus should be raised
in harder water than what is used for breeding because they need some of
the elements for growth (losely paraphased because I don't have the
article with me).  This supports some of the earlier postings where a
couple of people felt their baby apistos grew better in slightly harder
water.

Feeding a variety of foods is better because we just don't know exactly
what crucial elements may be missing if we fed only one type of food.