Re: NEED ADDRESS.

So the under gravel controversy continues.  I never thought I would say
this but the answer really seems to be - "if you have not tried it, do
so you might like it".  I think with the answers we have seen from some
folks who have had fish for some time, that's the only "right" answer.
UG is fairly inexpensive so why not just see for yourself so next time
the question comes up (and you know it will) you can jump in too.  Give
it a shot.  Agree all?  The best teacher is experience.  Welcome to the
hobby Heather.  We need newbies.  As you can see from what you have
started, you won't be one long.