San Jose

I don't know exactly what your plans are going to be, but if you're still in
town on Saturday, November 8, that is the night that the Pacific Coast
Cichlid Association meets in San Jose. There used to be a fairly active
dwarf cichlid sub-group and several of those members are still regular
attendees. (See previous messages regarding the "perfect seat" between us
and Ed Pon.)

There are a number of stores in that area, and at least one or two normally
have a decent selection of apistos, but I'll let somebody more local (less
than a 2-3 hour drive each way!) give you those specifics.

If you'll still be in town, drop me a line and I'll see if Kaycy & I can't
get in touch with you to arrange a meeting and possibly even bring you some
of our "babies". (I'm not sure what we have available, that's her
department.....)

- -- dj