Re: Remarks on Apistogramma Juruensis by Romer and Soares -Reply

Bill and guys.........I'm just learning the Photoshop and working with
photo's for internet use, and while sometimes the photo's are not as
perfect as maybe could be I promise you guys that I will not represent
what is not true for the fish.  The A. juruensis picture "looks" a
little doctored in the colors....that's because I was trying to get some
of the black out of the picture and didn't do as very good job......but
I promise you that picture and the live fish I have in my tank will
knock your socks off........I'll get the camera out tonight......stand
by.

Also..........Dave has given me some photo's yesterday of the NEW, NEW
NEW.....A. sp"Sunset".......they are BEAUTIFUL!!!  They are slides from
Uve Romer.....I have to get them scanned.....YOU can't wait for these!
Soon!

Also coming very soon is Dave's NEW article on keeping and breeding og
the Real A. regani......give me maybe 2 weeks and it will be up!  Save
some time and bookmark the sight......it's beginning to move and change
more often!

Have a good day!

Mike