Looking for a "safe" mix

I am getting ready to start populating my 55 and have decided to go the way of
the Dwarf...Apistos are extremely attractive ( kind of why were all here huh?)
and I would like suggestions for suitable tank-mates before I get started.  I
have heard that I don't want to mix some types of Apistos togethter for fear
of hybridization.  Which Apistos/Dwarfs (I like P. Altospinoza too) can I put
together safely?  I definately want A. Juruensis and A. Cacatouides if they
are compatible.
Also, I took a look at someone's recent suggestion on "AnchorBayAquarium's"
site and they seem to have some great prices on wild caught Dwarfs.  Does
anyone have any experience with these guys?
Thanks for your help,
Rick Gomes
r_gomes@msn.com