Re: Looking for a "safe" mix

RIck-
I am keeping A cacatuoides with neons, corys, and otocinclus.  Hatchets work
good also, and occupy the top couple of inches of the tank while the Apistos
will stay near the bottom.  I have also used Serpae tetras and silver-tip
tetras.  Be sure to keep tetras and hatchets in a school, so they can shoal
together.
A cactuoides and A jueruensis (sp?) are in the same complex, and IMHO should
be kept separate.

The proprietor of Anchor Bay is a member of the Apistogramma Study Group, and
a devoted Apistogramma hobbyist.  While I have never personally bought
anything from him, he has a solid reputation among Apistophiles.

Good luck
Bob