Re: AnchorBayAquarium

On Sun, 2 Nov 97 Rick Gomes wrote

Also, I took a look at someone's recent suggestion on
"AnchorBayAquarium's"
site and they seem to have some great prices on wild caught Dwarfs.
Does
anyone have any experience with these guys?

Rick,
I personally work with Anchor Bay Aquarium. I take care of a lot of his
maintanence accounts. I am in the store at least 3 times a week.
Regarding fish in general Casey is very knowlegdable about how to take
care of them. He carries a wide assortment of Dwarf cichlids. Yesterday,
He still has healthy Dicrossus filamentosus, A. gibbiceps,pertensis,
sp. "Pandurini" nice adult breeding size pairs, possible pulchra or
gephyra?,
sp. "Rotpunkt", A few others too. He takes alot of time and effort to
make his
stock healthy for his customers. Well worth the call for info and quality
wild
fish period.Tell them I sent you.

Hope this helps a little,
Phillip J. Ryti