Re: Newbie Questions -Reply

Perhaps I will let my husband become the aquarium gardener - he
>seems to be more interested in that aspect than I am.  He makes fun of my
>plastic plants too.
>
>Heather

That is what makes it possible for Darren and I to have fish and plants.
He's the one with the "Green Thumb" and I am the one with the "Wet Thumb" so
to speak.  He consitrates most of his time and energy finding out about the
lighting, etc. for all his plants while I do all the breeding. We get to
reap the rewards of both sides. By all means, your husband be the aquaium
gardener.

Kaycy