Welcome - and other ramblings

Oh my goodness!  Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's..... fish!

Welcome to Steve and Bill.  I am very new  too - still lurking.  I don't as

yet have my dwarfs - still researching.  To read about you guys and

others on this list and the beautiful fish you raise just turns me green!

Where the heck do you get them?  The only dwarf South Americans I

have acutally seen live are ramirezi and altispinosa.  Believe me it's not

for lack of looking - my husband is giving me the old "Don't you think this

is a little fanatic?" look.  : ).    I think I'm going to have to give
serious

thought to mail order.  I'm a little nervous about mail order at this time
of

year - I'm from Canada eh - and it's getting cold.  Anybody have any

experience to share or maybe suppliers they have had good results

with.  Thanks.

V.I.P. (Very Impatient Pisciculturist) Heather