Re: black worms

So the general concensus is that Blackworms are way cool, but tubifex, not so
much.  Which I interpret as to mean that some folks love tubifex and some are
afraid of them, except for African herbivores, where the results will for sure
be fatal.
    Since I started this string, I thank you all for your plentiful responses.
I guess I will try to get blackworms.  If I get into the smaller killies, I
will probably have to try to get some tubifex again, as I have seen some
killies have trouble getting the blacks into their tiny little gullets.
Speaking of tiny, will Apistos as small as 3/4" be able to get eat blackworms
whole, or do I need to chop them up?

Bob