Re: Newfoundland (was Dust in water - filter)

Our friend Robert Marshall has a serious availability problem.  I have found
that my favorite LFS will usually get off-beat stuff in for me if I can tell
him where to find it.  Does anyone know of a wholesaler or importer in the
Northeastern US or Eastern Canada?  You will need to be able to give Robert
the address or phone number so his LFS can obtain them.

Bob Dixon - in "almost-as-isolated" Boise.