RE: Worms...

Thanks for the info Eric.

I was wondering if pulling out the intestinal worms might cause internal
bleeding.  Do you know if these worms might attach themselves and be
"ripped" out by my tweezer method?  Would this harm the fish beyond
their natural ability to recover if they are kept in a tank with a light
antibiotic bath?

P.S. Who on earth is Kathy?