Re: A. nijsenni

Hi apisto guys and gals,

since a time I read more and more sentences like "I bought a youg pair of
apisto..., they were very small, about one ore one and a quart inch". When I
started my hobby - yeah, it is a time ago - it was usual that we bought in
minimum 5 or 6 pieces of an apisto (or other) type. So the fishes had a better
chance to find out partners by themself. Is this way not longer modern? Maybe
it is a little bit more expensive, but I think it is more successful, too. I
wonder what's your opinion.

Wilfred

Wilfred Teiser - Germany
phoenix1@t-online.de