Help: dying Ram

Hi everyone!

I am new to the list, but tried to keep Rams for a while, and have a
problem with fishes dying off.  Now I have a female Ram, swimming at the
top of my tank in almost vertical position (she is not grasping for air)
with dark stressed colors on which always indicated for me fish is dying.
She is living in my tank for half a year now, and a week ago I introduced
3 new Rams (one male for her, and another smaller pair - I did not want
to start with new pair again, but we talked with a person in LFS and he
said all my problems we because of temperature being too low - 75F and
relying mostly on blood worms for feeding). This female tried to spawn
once, but her male dies while she was pregnant and she had problems with
getting rid of pregnancy. She was absolutely fine a day ago and 2 males
were fighting for her, ignoring another female, and now she is ignored in
turn. Can I do anything for her? All such cases were lethal before, and
if these 2 pairs end up like all before them, I am switching to guppies
or convicts... Too hard to see them dying... She is not always at the
surface, sometimes she goes down just to hide behind the filter and with
the same desperate look... Please, help - any advice on how to treat her
or how to prevent it from the happening in future will be appreciated.

More info - 10g tank, 80 F, lot of plants, no ammonia, no chlorines, pH
5.6 (May be it is too low?). 2 pair of Rams (rather small) + some neons
+ 1 pleco I had 2 spawns here with no fry yet.

Thank you very much for help