Re: West African Dwarfs -- Nannochromis Tranvestitus

Hi.  I am new to this mailing list. I just started a 55 gal planted tank with
3 pelvicachromis subocellatus and 1 femal nannochromis transvestitus (tank
alos contains congo tetras and west african killies).  I am looking to breed
the cichlids.  I found these dwarfs in local pet shops but they are hard to
come by.  Does anyone know of any good mail order or local New York
breeders/suppiliers?
Anyone have any breeding tips for theses species?   Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

					-- Andy